23 September 2010

The Creative Duo at Bowerbird

It's an exciting time in my creative world. My husband Denis and I are having a stand side-by-side at the Bowerbird Bazaar in October. This will be the first time that we have ever exhibited at the same event.

In the background I have been helping Denis work out the set-up of his stand, the print selection, and some general marketing! It is his first time to take his photography to market. Check out the Ball of Light website for a sneak preview. I am very proud of what Denis has achieved in just over a year of photography and I can't wait to see our stands all set up!

WHERE: Queen's Theatre Adelaide
WHEN: 8 - 10th October 2010
ONLINE: www.bowerbirdbazaar.com.au

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails