23 December 2010

Sending Christmas Cheer

Well the silly season is upon us...so sending you some Christmas cheer for a wonderful festive season full of fun and laughter.

I am proud to say that over the past two months we have raised a total donation of $340 for Cure4CF.  When products are purchased from our online store, Messagemark makes a 20% donation to Cure4CF Foundation.

It is exciting to see this donation grow from small beginnings in 2009. Every little bit helps, so I thank everyone who bought our paper products from our online shop - you contributed to a great cause!

During the Chrissy and New Year period, the Messagemark online shop will still be open, however there may be a slight delay in delivery due to running on a skeleton staff member (me!) from 24th December to 10th Jan 2011. I will do what I can to deliver your cards within 7 working days, but do apologise in advance if there are any delays.

Wherever you are, however you celebrate your Christmas, I wish you peace, joy and happiness!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails