11 March 2011

Erica Flower Studio

This may sound strange but I call my Dad 'Erica'. His name is actually Eric, but I suppose you could say Erica is my pet name for him. Poor man, I hope he isn't having an identity crisis. All his life he has constantly been surrounded by women, including my 2 sisters, Mum and a female cat! Anyway, why did I mention that, I don't really know, but my new stockist Erica Flower Studio made me think of my Dad!

Erica Flower Studio is a retail floristry business located in the busy Blackwood shopping precinct. They offer a full range of floristry products and services including fresh flowers and arrangements, flowers for special occasions, weddings, and events, gift and baby baskets and a range of plants, gifts and cards (Messagemark!).

OPENING HOURS:
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00 - 3:00pm
ADDRESS: 240 Main Road, Blackwood, South Australia (08) 8279 4970
ONLINE: www.ericaflowerstudio.com.au
EMAIL: erica.flowerstudio@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails