18 June 2012

Giving is a Gift!

As some of you may know, I recently ran a fundraising auction on Facebook to help a friend in need. I was so thrilled that we raised $550 in only one week! This is an example of how Facebook can be used for Good, and I thank everyone who donated with all my heart.

There was also a special someone who sent me extra money even when they don't have a huge amount of spare cash themselves. It gave me warm fuzzies all over and so I want to return that feeling by sending her a set of my new Polyhedra prints for her little son. I can't wait for her to get the prints in the mail ... I wish I could see the happy surprise on her face!!

Isn't it sad how some people just don't get the fact that giving is a gift in itself and the person giving probably enjoys it more than the one on the receiving end!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails