12 October 2012

Christmas Production

Using the paper drill at my local printery
Gift Tags Drilled - Tick!
I just got home from an afternoon hanging out at my printers Digital Print Australia. They are so good to me, they even let me try out some of their machines. I particularly love the electric paper drill, so it was an afternoon of drilling Christmas tags!
Sorting Gift Tags
 
Then I had time to hang out and keep an eye on the Christmas Card print run, and look... the printer was also getting into the spirit of Christmas with a bit of tinsel! LOL!
2500 cards to hand crease!
2500 cards to hand crease, just a small mountain! Better call my creasing boy......D E N I S ! !

1 comments :

Plastic cards said...

Perfect design for the occasion that inspires the viewers a lot...

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails