14 January 2015

Jumping across to Tumblr

www.studioblog.com.au
My blog located here on blogger originally started back in 2007 when I launched my product label "Messagemark". The time has come for me to streamline things and move to a solution that integrates well with other social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.

So I have made the jump to Tumblr. Luckily, I worked out how to import a few posts from this blog so it doesnt make it's debut look totally empty!

Anyhow, that means this blog will just sit here now, until I return to read my antics again from the past 8 years!

Thanks for following, and if you want to see any current news from my design studio check out this site www.studioblog.com.au. You will find me there!

Toodle-pip,

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails