15 April 2010

Market Success...


The Bowerbird Bazaar was definitely the place to be on the 26-28th March. Word has it that 6000 people came to see what all the hype was all about over the 3 days. A huge increase in numbers since October's launch. Great to see Adelaide getting behind the design market scene.

We had so much fun hanging out, and I was very good to not spend too much money... it was very hard though coz there were so many cool products up for grabs.

Thanks to my sisters Lynne and Susan for helping me over the weekend and for keeping me company. Also Denis, I think you broke your own personal record by taking over 3000 photos in one day. (Pics above courtesy of Denis Smith Photography).

Last but not least a big thanks to Jane and Rebekah for organising such a slick event, one that we all love. Looking forward to the next Bowerbird in October.

Toodle pip,
KyrieK

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails