19 April 2010

Great Market Buys

Ok here is a run down of the gorgeous products purchased at the recent Bowerbird Bazaar...


Yes I was tempted again by Delilah Devines gorgeous wood cut jewelery but this time I was sold on her spin on the classic flying ducks to hang on the wall. I ended up buying the yellow wallpaper set and I'm currently pondering the perfect place for them in my new studio.

My hubby Denis gave me one of these gorgeous ceramic rings from Klei a designer from Melbourne. Klei will be at this weeks Magnolia Square if you are interested in seeing the entire range in the real!

 
From Scratch Patisserie was one of my favourite Adelaide stalls. Check out these colourful Macaroons packaged in a cute egg carton tied with twine. Yummy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails