24 January 2011

Time Standing Still

For Christmas 2010, I decided to scan my parents old slide collection from the 60s, 70s and 80s, and make a photo book for a gift for my family. I bought a slide scanner off Ebay, and then scanned the collection of old family photos, both BW and colour. It took quite while to adjust each image, sharpness, brightness and contrast, and some of the images needed cleaning up a tad.

It was a fascinating project because I had never seen some of the photos before, or only seen them once or twice during a family slide evening!

I called the book, Time Standing Still. My family absolutely love it and now I often find myself sitting down looking through the book,  analysing the clothes, the hair, the poses... so retro cute!

This is my fave photo. My two sisters playing on the front lawn. Love the composition, the old car in the background and little Susan about to catch the ball!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Add your comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails